Di - Ammonium Phosphate (DAP - 18:46:0)
- Highest nutrient content – More than 64%.
- Contains 18 % Nitrogen, 46% Phosphorous, and 2% Sulphur.
- Ammonia cal nitrogen improves phosphorous availability as compared to nitrate nitrogen.
- Best basal fertiliser for all crops.
- Suitable for all types of soil.
- Less labor intensive.
NPK - 12:32:16
- Contains three major plant nutrients.
- Highest total nutrient among NPK containing product (60%) with three major plant nutrients in granule form.
- Nitrogen in Ammoniacal (Ammonium Sulphate) form.
- Phosphates (P2O5) and Potash (K2O) contents are almost wholly in water soluble form making it easily and quickly available to plants.
- Phosphorous & Potash nutrient ratio of 12:32:16 is 2:1 most suitable fertiliser for basal application , where high rate of P2O5 is recommended as compared to potash.
- Less time and labor required to apply a single fertiliser than to apply straight fertiliser separately.
- Also contains 2% sulphur enhances the yield and quality of crops such as Onions, Tobacco, Ginger, Garlic, Tomato, Cabbage, Oil Seed etc.
NPK - 10:26:26
- High constituent NPK containing (62%) three major plant nutrients.
- 1:1 ratio of Phosphorous & Potash most suitable fertiliser for sugarcane & potato cultivation.
- More than one essential plant nutrient are available in packet.
- Less time and labor required.
- 26%potassium in water soluble form.
NP - 20:20:0:13 (Ammonium Phosphate Sulphate)
- Ammonium Phosphate Sulphate.
- Best fertiliser for Oil seed crop and pulses.
- Ideal for application in vegetables where frequent fertiliser application is done.
- The high sulphur content improves the milling and baking quality of cereals.
Muriate of Potash (MOP), one of the major plant nutrients, is imported by PPL through various ports of India and is sold in the marketing territory along with other complex fertilisers.
Quality of Potash
- Provides strength to the stems and develops the root system
- Increases resistance to diseases in plants
- Improves nitrogen and phosphorous uptake.
- Essential for grain filling and grain weight.
Ammonia & Sulphuric Acid
Ammonia is required by refrigeration units and steel plants. Sulphuric Acid is demanded by Alum manufacturing units, chemical units and steel plants. PPL has large storage capacities for these products, which are available for industrial consumption in and around Orissa.
Zypmite is a micronutrient mixture containing Sulphur, Zinc, Boron, Calcium and Magnesium. Zypmite fortified helps improve soil fertility, increases the intake of NPK fertilisers and improves quality of yield.
- Phosphogypsum contains 17% Sulphur and 21% Calcium.
Sulphur in Phosphogypsum
- Increases crop yield
- Increases crop product quality
- Improves fertilizers' efficiency
- Improves plant health
- Improves soil condition
- Increases oil content in oil seeds
- Adds color and flavour to crops
Calcium helps in
- Better fruit development
- Increases crop product quality
- Improves growth of plants
- Improves root development
- Metabolic activity
- Prevents fruit cracking.
Phosphogypsum is the cheapest sulphur containing product which has acceptance in all parts of the country. It is available in bagged form.
Bulk Gypsum finds its usage amongst cement units, plaster of Paris manufacturing units and fly ash brick manufacturing units. The demand for bulk gypsum is on the rise. Bulk Gypsum is distributed in every corner of the country, transported to customers by a network of rakes and trucks.
Rajeev Mehta Dy. General Manager (Institutional Sales)
Contact for Phospho Gypsum, Sulphuric Acid,
Amonia & Hydrofloro Cylic Acid (HFSA)
Mob : 09937376906